Policies & Procedures
Policies & Procedures..
Screening, Evaluation, & Tracking
– Parents will be required to fill out a daily COVID-19 Risk Information Consent form before leaving home.
– Participants and coaches are required to wash/apply hand sanitizer before and after every session.
– NYC ONLY (All 5 Boroughs) – Proof of vaccination is required at all indoor locations for ages 12 and older to remain on-site. Those who are not vaccinated may drop off their child and pick them up after class, while wearing a mask. As our Parent & Me classes require a caregiver be present during class, all indoor classes require that the participating caregiver be vaccinated.
– At outdoor class locations, local mask mandates and guidelines will apply.
– In NYC only, vaccinated players and spectators will not be required to wear a mask indoors. Children under 12 will still be required to wear a mask indoors.
- All other New York Metro locations will require everyone to be masked indoors. Distanced breaks will be offered throughout class.
– Coaches will wear face masks at all times.
– All players will need to bring their own soccer ball to class each week.
– All indoor facilities will be disinfected and cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines.
– Coaches will clean and disinfect all soccer equipment before and after use.
If you or your child is experiencing symptoms of COVID:
– Stay home. You are provided with one make-up class per season.
– For precautionary reasons, classes may be canceled for the safety of all coaches and participants.
- 5 full days if you have had a negative COVID test on or after day 5 of testing positive/onset of symptoms, are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication), and your symptoms are improving (you must wear an N95 mask for the next 5 days)
- 10 days after appearance of symptoms or a positive test and you are fever free for 24 hours without use of medication.